Tuesday, February 12, 2013

All the pretty girls on a Saturday night

  Continuing with the theme of posting song lyrics as titles, I'm using the some All The Pretty Girls by Fun. as my title today. It's funny, I like Fun.'s older album so much more than their newer one. There's too much autotune on the new one.
  I'm watching Criminal Minds right now oh my goodness he just stabbed a hooker.
   Sorry, tangents.
   You're in luck, narwhals! Today I wore a super fun outfit today, so you get some major eye candy. Yay! My past few were kind of boring and mundane, so I channeled all of my creativity into this. And my V-Day outfit. Wait'll you see that one!
    Before I get to the pictures, I'd like to apologize for the picture quality. It sucks that my first great OOTD post was taken by me and a mirror, but my photographer (AKA my mom) is in Seattle for a psychology convention, so I have so make do with what I've got.
This skirt is hands down my best thrift store find ever. It's a sunny yellow high waisted skirt with gypsy caravans all over! It's a shame you can't see it too well...

Wow I suck at this

More sucking
  And there you have it, folks! My cute outfit of the day. I somehow managed to cut my feet out in every single shot, but during the day I was wearing black studded Steve Maddens, but when I took the pictures I was wearing pink suede Jeffery Campbell Lita booties. Uninteresting-interesting facts by Janae. Anyways, yeah. This is my life. Hopefully tomorrow I can get one of my friends to photograph me or summat.
   Until then,
Stay gold, Ponyboy

-Janae

Sweater// Nordstrom
Bralette// Nordstrom
Skirt// Red Light (vintage store)
Tights// Nordstrom
Boots// Steve Madden

No comments:

Post a Comment