Monday, February 11, 2013

My favorite things Monday: Valentine's Day addition

  You either love it or you hate it. It either makes you want to sing ballads of love or puke. It either gives you hope or reminds you that you're still single.
  That's right. I'm talking about Valentine's Day. Although I've been single for every single Valentine's Day of my life, I still love the holiday. It just makes me feel all lovey-dovey and happy. It brings out the girly girl in me and inspires me to dress in my finest pink and heart printed duds. It inspires me to be happier, dress better and eat more chocolate!
   One of my favorite parts of Valentine's Day, as mentioned before, is getting dressed. I'm the kind of person who wears a reindeer sweater in December, green on Saint Patrick's day and pastels on Easter. I love any excuse to dress up, and I love inspiration.
   Another great thing about Valentine's day is all the love themed items and pictures people make.
   Which brings me to the topic at hand. My favorite thing Monday: Valentine's Day addition.
Tied with a bow belt in rose quartz, Modcloth
 This belt obviously doesn't scream Valentine's Day, but for that reason it's more versatile and can be worn year-round! I love bow belts more than I can explain, and this one is in a beautiful color.
Outright Amity Dress, Modcloth
 Wait for it...
Outright Amity Dress, Modcloth
 Ta-da! The best part about this dress is the back! Although I'm not sure how you'd wear a bra with this, it's very lovely to look at!
A-Line Mini Skirt, Forever 21
 This skirt is simple yet cute. It's in a really pretty color and it's a nice silhouette.
Floral Oxfords, Forever 21
 I love oxfords so much and these are a really pretty print. So Valentine-y!
UO Sweetheart Sunglasses, Urban Outfitters
 How can you celebrate V-Day without heart sunglasses! These come in a few different colors, and I like that they come in black so they're not too distracting or out there.


Lace Bodice Flippy Dress, Topshop
 I know I already have a dress like this in the post, but this one is also really pretty! The back is all lace which is a really cool idea, but, once again, what kind of bra do you wear?
Lovely Curio Shelf, Urban Outfitters
 This is such a pretty little shelf! I want to have this in my room so bad. It'll make you smile year round!
Red Heart Balloon Watercolor Painting Print, Etsy
Leave it to Etsy make me want to live in a painting. There are some incredibly talented people with their work for sale, so I suggest you all check it out and support unknown artists!

   Until we meet again,
Janae

No comments:

Post a Comment