Thursday, February 14, 2013

Don't you forget about me

Guess what day it is...
 Hello folks, today is February 14th, and that can only mean one thing. 'Tis Valentine's day! The day of chocolate and flowers and love! And what better way to spend it than toting a cardboard cutout around with you all day? Yes, it's true. I'm a directioner. If that makes you dislike me, then so be it. Nothing can stop my love for those goofs.

Harry's creeping in the back

Don't mind Sophie's thumb in the corner there...

My friend Claire looked adorable with her cutout, so I thought I'd include her in this post of love!

Blurry face
There you have it, folks. My Valentine's Day duds. Told you it would be something to see! Along with the cutout I brought chocolate cupcakes and hand written letters to my friends, along with special gifts for my Valentines (Sophie and my other friend Claire. I have two friends named Claire. And now you know.) Over all it was a good day!

Cutout// Justice
Vest// Forever 21
Peplum// Nordstom
Skirt// Nordstrom
Tights// Nordstrom
Shoes// Crossroads Trading Co. (thrift store)

No comments:

Post a Comment