Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Hit me with your best shot

  I was so busy that I nearly forgot to post my outfit of the day! The horror! Luckily I got done straightening my hair and preparing for Valentine's Day with an hour left of the day, so there's still hope!
  I know Valentine's Day is just a Hallmark holiday that doesn't really mean anything, but to me it does. To some it reminds them of how single they are, but to me it reminds me of all the people I love in my life. It's not just about romantic love, it's about platonic love too.
  All cheese aside, I got my friend Sophie to photograph me at lunch, and the pictures turned out pretty good!
I think I was attempting to be a ballerina?

My absolute favorite pair of shoes. Not only are they cute, they're incredibly comfortable!

I quite like how this picture turned out, although you can see how lopsided my glasses are (I may or may not have sat on them)
 Today's outfit was a little plain, but I think I jazzed it up in the Janae way. I don't really know what else to say, I'm just sitting in my bed, typing this and watching a show on the Travel channel about soul food. And now I'm hungry at 11 PM. Great.

I must away 'ere break of day!
-Janae

Hat// American Apparel (I looked on the tag, it said MADE IN CANADA! My whole life is a lie!)
Shirt// Red Light (thrift store)
Sweater// Crossroads Trading Company (thrift store)
Jeans// American Eagle
Boots// Steve Madden
Ring// Urban Outfitters
Watch// BP

No comments:

Post a Comment